Campfire belongs to a Scouting camp. So the answer is "Yes, you can burn anything on every camping field". However, you must comply with the following conditions:
- Fire burning is only permitted if no firing ban applies. You can hear this from the campstaff.
- Fire only burns in a firebowl (borrowed from us) that is half filled with sand.
- At the fire pit, a bucket filled with water is available.
- The fire may not be left unattended, so be sure you extinguish the fire before you leave or go to bed.
- Do not light fires too much (as a rule of thumb, we use approximately hip height).
- Firewood can be obtained, free of charge, from the staffhouse. You still have to split this yourself.
- The gathering of lying and standing (dead) wood on the site is not allowed.